A Look Back at January
I may have gone a little overboard on the picture taking last month with my fancy new camera. We got a lot of great pictures that never made it up onto the blog and I thought I'd show some of them here. So, let's take a little trip down memory lane and have another chuckle at this little kid...
Ahh, so that's what the cheeks are for -

Wait, who's the baby here?

Oh, there were so many gems that evening.



"I think my sign for 'more' is broken. It's just not working."

Raar!

Jack plays the piano -



And sings along to his pieces -

"I think I missed a spot on my finger here..."

Playtime with Daddy



Sometimes he looks so concerned


Jack finds another way up the bookshelf:



And, last but not least, the boys settle in for a good book -
Ahh, so that's what the cheeks are for -

Wait, who's the baby here?

Oh, there were so many gems that evening.



"I think my sign for 'more' is broken. It's just not working."

Raar!

Jack plays the piano -



And sings along to his pieces -

"I think I missed a spot on my finger here..."

Playtime with Daddy



Sometimes he looks so concerned


Jack finds another way up the bookshelf:



And, last but not least, the boys settle in for a good book -


3 Comments:
At 3:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yaaaay!
Things I love about new pictures:
1. Delayed onset of study anxiety
2. Jacks' oh-so-concerned expression (cracks me up!)
3. Sweaterhead
4. The fact that Jack is always wearing different colored socks. =) haha.
brie
At 8:22 PM,
Casa Cornett said…
Delayed onset of study anxiety... You're funny. I'm glad looking at our blog is more fun than studying!
-Kate
At 11:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
Was Matt showing Jack how his audition to replace Gene Simmons in Kiss went? That thing had to weigh a tongue!
Post a Comment
<< Home