Casa Cornett

For family and friends to keep in touch with Matt, Kate, Jack and Noah!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Tell Us What You Think!

Do you like our website? Do you visit it often, or just check in once in a while to see what's going on? Are you a close family member we see all the time or a long-lost friend?

We would like to know you're out there! We love working on this website and hope you can take some time to leave a comment at the bottom of this post letting us know who you are. Think of it as a virtual guestbook - no pressure, just leave your name!

It would make us feel all warm and squishy inside. =)



PS: Haven't been to our site in a while and this post is now weeks old? Go ahead and leave your comment, it won't get lost in the ether. All comments get emailed to us so even if you left one on our very first post we would still get it.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I am an occasional user of the blog (i.e. no more that 3 or 4 times an hour). Short of dropping in and saying "HI" during every day, this is the next best thing. All pictures get saved and used (a long series of ever changing desktops) and the beautifully written entries are rerererereread. My classification is EF and I love you guys.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say, a bit of Jack a day keeps my homework at bay! Haha.

    I come to the Casa at least three times a day, usually more if there hasn't been a post in a while.... It's like trying to wait for Christmas!

    brie

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello! I visit often. I am Matt's cousin, Sandi. I think it's fun to see pics of my new cousin even though I've never met him. Keep up the good job on this site
    love,
    Sandi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home