Casa Cornett

For family and friends to keep in touch with Matt, Kate, Jack and Noah!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Oh, Baby!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today! Baby looks fine, has all its fingers and toes in all the right places. It's a shy little critter. Had its arms up in front of its face most of the time and WOULD NOT roll over. The ultrasound tech was jiggling the baby with the wand trying to get it to face up so she could get a good picture, but new baby wasn't having it. It spent almost the whole time on its belly, ducking out of view. We have pictures, but the scanner isn't talking to the computer right now, so I can't load them up. Mysterious electronic feud going on.

They calculated the baby's due date as May 21st, but I think it might just be a(nother) big baby... We'll see!

------

Update: I just talked to my nurse practitioner and, long story short, the due date is still May 29th and it probably is just a big baby. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home