Ow
I went in this morning for my 16 week ob appointment. Everything looks good. They won't be doing much at these appointments for a while, just checking my vitals and listening to the baby's heartbeat. While my nurse practitioner had the wand on my belly listening to the heartbeat, the baby kept kicking the wand. Thump, thump, thump thump, WHOMP, thump, thump, thump, WHOMP.
Did I mention I've been feeling the baby kicking for just about two weeks now? Last week it felt more like the baby had opened a soda - it felt more like bubbles than kicks. This week it definitely feels like a tiny foot.
Jack just did a somersault off the couch lunging for the cat. I should go. Oh, hey, he popped right back up and is after the cat again. Run, Cosmo, run!
Did I mention I've been feeling the baby kicking for just about two weeks now? Last week it felt more like the baby had opened a soda - it felt more like bubbles than kicks. This week it definitely feels like a tiny foot.
Jack just did a somersault off the couch lunging for the cat. I should go. Oh, hey, he popped right back up and is after the cat again. Run, Cosmo, run!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home