Tree Farm!
Today we went and cut down our tree! We had a great day. First we drove up to the Washoe House and had lunch. Here's a picture of Jack this year:

And then comparing last year to this year:


After the Washoe House we drove through Sebastopol and ended up at the Davis Tree farm and cut us a beauty!

(Enlarge this photo and look at their twin expressions.)




"Oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay."

(That's our tree on the right...)

And, we're on our way home.

TRUE TO FORM, Kate optimistically picked out a tree just a little too big for the house!

And then comparing last year to this year:


After the Washoe House we drove through Sebastopol and ended up at the Davis Tree farm and cut us a beauty!

(Enlarge this photo and look at their twin expressions.)




"Oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay."

(That's our tree on the right...)

And, we're on our way home.

TRUE TO FORM, Kate optimistically picked out a tree just a little too big for the house!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home