Casa Cornett

For family and friends to keep in touch with Matt, Kate, Jack and Noah!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Days Off

We all had a nice time this week. Matt and Jack went on their very own sleepover to Lynn and Glen's house on Thursday night and I stayed home. It was their first Father/Son getaway! Lynn and Glen got a whole bunch of Jack time, Jack got to be spoiled by grandparents for a whole day and a half, Matt got quality time with his parents and I got to stay home alone. I think everyone got what they needed for a few days! Since I wasn't there I don't have any pictures to post (unless someone emails one to me...) and you probably don't want to see pictures of what I did during that time (mopped floors, cleaned toilets etc.) so I'll put up this totally random picture taken in September of Jack gettin' groovy to some tunes...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We had a great time with Matt and Jack. Grandpa Glen was the official night time with Jack person. They rocked in the living room from 1:30-2:30. Hey, I had to go to work the next day. Guess there's something to be said for working.

    Love, Grandma Lynn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home