Still Here.
Still pregnant, still one centimeter dilated, still 50% effaced... Went to my 37 week appointment today and everything looks the same. Send me some birthing vibes, I'm ready to be done with this! Bags are packed, cradle is clean and ready, little baby swing is ready for the baby, infant seat is securely strapped in the car, little baby socks are washed and sitting next to little baby hats...
After being told to rest and rest and then rest some more for the past seven weeks so that my daily, hourly and sometimes every-three-minutes contractions don't push the baby out too soon, I'm ready for all these contractions to do some good! I'm over the discomfort and sitting around and having tons of contractions just for walking up the stairs. I'm over it! Come out, little baby! Come out!
After being told to rest and rest and then rest some more for the past seven weeks so that my daily, hourly and sometimes every-three-minutes contractions don't push the baby out too soon, I'm ready for all these contractions to do some good! I'm over the discomfort and sitting around and having tons of contractions just for walking up the stairs. I'm over it! Come out, little baby! Come out!


3 Comments:
At 3:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
I have commenced doing my Happy-Emergence-Dance for you.
At 12:02 AM,
Anonymous said…
Have you guys decided on a name for the little baby?
At 7:10 AM,
Casa Cornett said…
We're pretty sure we've decided on a name, but we're waiting to meet the baby before making it official. You never know, we could go back to "Lakhdar" once we see the little critter.
Post a Comment
<< Home