For family and friends to keep in touch with Matt, Kate, Jack and Noah!
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Big Momma
Well, here I am in all my glory. I went out for tea with some of my friends today - my friend in the picture is two weeks more pregnant than I am. Don't ask if I'm carrying twins. I will eat you.
Looks like you are almost ready to pop! Good luck, I hope that all goes well, as I am sure it will. I am Jess, I used to work with Matt. I love checking up on your page, you guys have the cutest kid ever. Let Matt know that we miss him soooo much at store 83. Its just not the same....
3 Comments:
At 8:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
Looks like you are almost ready to pop! Good luck, I hope that all goes well, as I am sure it will.
I am Jess, I used to work with Matt. I love checking up on your page, you guys have the cutest kid ever. Let Matt know that we miss him soooo much at store 83. Its just not the same....
At 10:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Kate, you look beautiful.
At 10:54 AM,
Casa Cornett said…
SO SWEET!
Jessie - Matt was very sad to leave you guys, he really liked it over there.
Brie - Gosh... thanks. (Blushing)
Post a Comment
<< Home