Casa Cornett

For family and friends to keep in touch with Matt, Kate, Jack and Noah!

Monday, April 17, 2006

WELL.

I had another OB appointment today. I'm continuing to dilate and the doctor can touch the baby's head. Not so good at 34 weeks, especially considering all the contractions I've been having. SO, I've been ordered to really, really rest for at least the next two weeks, after which it would be more acceptable to have the baby.

If you haven't seen Jack in a while he's quite a little boy now. He's very clear on what he likes and doesn't like and isn't shy about voicing it. Being 21 months old he obviously has his "moments of frustration," but he's usually exceptionally polite and lovely to be around. He says "please" and "thank you" all the time, "excuse me" when he's trying to get around someone, "bless you" when you sneeze and "help?" when he needs it. He still loves music and frequently asks for the radio to be turned on. He has recently had some sort of explosion in brain activity and suddenly knows the whole alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes. He seems to be fixated on the color blue. He usually calls everything "bluuuuue!" even when it's not. A typical morning getting dressed will involve me putting on, say, a red sock. He'll point to it and say, "red" and I say, yes, it's a red sock and then he'll say, "bluuuue!" He also still has his obsession with wheels and will still eat everything under the sun - the spicier the better. Except avocado. He doesn't seem to like avocados.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home