For family and friends to keep in touch with Matt, Kate, Jack and Noah!
posted by Casa Cornett @ 1:27 PM
At 1:29 PM, Casa Cornett said…
A rooster! Duh.
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous said…
I guessed big mouth bass. Jack is smarter than I am. =) Haha.
At 7:33 PM, Casa Cornett said…
Well, what about the Star Nosed Mole? That would have been a good guess, too...Picture of the mole...
Post a Comment
<< Home
I've got to update this photo. It's missing a whole person!
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 1:29 PM,
Casa Cornett said…
A rooster! Duh.
At 7:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
I guessed big mouth bass. Jack is smarter than I am. =) Haha.
At 7:33 PM,
Casa Cornett said…
Well, what about the Star Nosed Mole? That would have been a good guess, too...
Picture of the mole...
Post a Comment
<< Home