Ups and Downs
Jack and I went to his friend's 2nd birthday party on Tuesday. I just took a couple of pictures - here's one of Jack sitting at the corner of the yard playing by himself...

He's such a turkey. There are 25 kids running around and he's chatting to himself in the corner.
-------------------
I've been a little uncomfortable lately. I ended up going in to my doctor last week which led to half the day at the hospital for monitoring and the order to REST. Which seemed impossible with a toddler in the house. But, thanks to my wonderful husband, mother, Lynn and Glen and all sorts of family and friends I've actually been able to do just that! Matt's been doing double duty going to work as usual, taking care of Jack when he's home, cooking us food, and making sure I take it easy and I'm happy and comfortable. I can't imagine he's very rested but he doesn't complain.

He's such a turkey. There are 25 kids running around and he's chatting to himself in the corner.
-------------------
I've been a little uncomfortable lately. I ended up going in to my doctor last week which led to half the day at the hospital for monitoring and the order to REST. Which seemed impossible with a toddler in the house. But, thanks to my wonderful husband, mother, Lynn and Glen and all sorts of family and friends I've actually been able to do just that! Matt's been doing double duty going to work as usual, taking care of Jack when he's home, cooking us food, and making sure I take it easy and I'm happy and comfortable. I can't imagine he's very rested but he doesn't complain.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home