UH OH
I think I may have used up my picture storage on this blog.
Hm.
Pondering what to do. Will be back shortly....
-------
Part of the problem is that my new camera takes very high... resolution?... pictures, so they are big files. I know I could tell my camera to take lower quality pictures, but I don't want to do that. Is there a way that I could load up a lower quality picture onto the blog? That way it won't take up so much room and I can put up more pictures.
Hm.
Pondering what to do. Will be back shortly....
-------
Part of the problem is that my new camera takes very high... resolution?... pictures, so they are big files. I know I could tell my camera to take lower quality pictures, but I don't want to do that. Is there a way that I could load up a lower quality picture onto the blog? That way it won't take up so much room and I can put up more pictures.


2 Comments:
At 5:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
Start a new blog?
At 8:26 AM,
Casa Cornett said…
Yeah, I think I'm going to do that and make my last post here a link to the new blog...
Post a Comment
<< Home